Microsoft System Center Essentials 2010 (Essentials 2010) is a new management solution in the System Center family of IT systems management products specifically designed for midsized businesses with up to 50 servers and 500 clients. Essentials 2010 provides a unified management solution that enables IT professionals in midsize organisations to manage their IT environment with increased efficiency. Includes management licence (ML) for management of the server operating system environments (OSEs) running on the device to which the licence is assigned up to the product technical limit of 50 server OSEs.
You only need to purchase one server ML for each physical server device.
- Keep your system up-to-date with tools that accelerate problem resolution and enable automation of system updates and data
- Automates the collection of software and hardware inventory so you can review assets to help achieve optimum configuration and compliance
- Easy to deploy and maintain, helping you simplify complex management tasks for increased efficiency
- Receive notification as soon as a problem occurs, then get help to diagnose and fix it, improving your users' uptime
- Review assets for optimum configuration and compliance as well as perform searches, filter, and run reports on your inventory
- Assess, configure, and distribute updates using the same central console from which you monitor your IT environment
- Easily run, review, save, print, or email information about the status of your IT environment