Microsoft System Center Essentials 2010 (Essentials 2010) is a new management solutionin the System Center family of IT systems management products specifically designedfor midsized businesses with up to 50 servers and 500 clients. Essentials 2010provides a unified management solution that enables IT professionals in midsizeorganisations to manage their IT environment with increased efficiency.
This management server licence is for full application, server, and client management. Includes SQL Server Express Edition.*
- Keep your system up-to-date with tools that accelerate problem resolution and enableautomation of system updates and data
- Easy to deploy and maintain, helping you simplify complex management tasks for increasedefficiency
- Review assets for optimum configuration and compliance as well as performsearches, filter, and run reports on your inventory
- Easily run, review, save, print, or email information about the statusof your IT environment
- Automates the collection of software and hardware inventory so you can review assetsto help achieve optimum configuration and compliance
- Receive notification as soon as a problem occurs, then get help to diagnose andfix it, improving your users' uptime
- Assess, configure, and distribute updates using the same central consolefrom which you monitor your IT environment
Before You Buy
This license for the System Center Essentials 2010 management server software comes with SQL Server Express. Before you run any instance of the server software under a software license, you must assign that license to your System Center Essentials management server.