Windows Server powers many of the world's largest datacentres, helps small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organisations of all sizes in between. Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualisation, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a new level of business value.
This product includes full Windows Server functionality with 10 Client Access Licences and two virtual instances. Learn more about licensing.
- Complete Virtualisation Platform: A fully-isolated, multitenant environment with tools that can help guarantee service level agreements, enable usage-based chargeback, and support self-service delivery.
- Improved Scalability and Performance: A high-density, scalable environment that you can modify to perform at an optimum level based on your needs.
- Connecting to Cloud Services: A common identity and management framework to enable highly secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity.
- Flexible Storage: Diverse storage choices that can help you achieve high performance, availability, and storage resource efficiency through virtualisation and storage conservation.
- Access to Applications and Data from Virtually Anywhere, Any Device: Seamless, on-demand access to virtualised work environments from virtually anywhere.
- Enhanced Data Security and Compliance: Granular access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification, and centralised policy administration and auditing.