When friends and family can't attend those important life moments in person, LifeCam Studio gives you the closest thing to being there.
Whether the sun is streaming in the window or you're lit only by the light from your computer monitor, you'll get great resolution and colour. TrueColor Technology adjusts to virtually any lighting conditions and helps keep the most important part of your video call-your face-properly exposed. You don't have to focus, either, because the LifeCam studio will automatically do it for you.
Forget the hassle of picking up and moving your laptop around to get the right view-this webcam can pivot 360 degrees, so you can easily point the camera anywhere. And the built-in tripod thread lets you set up your camera on a tripod* so you can get out from behind your monitor and record long video captures from different angles. The ultra-wideband microphone captures sound from all over the room, not just in front of the camera.
- Full 1080p HD sensor for superior sharpness and image quality**
- High-precision, wide-angle glass element lens for advanced optics
- ClearFrame Technology for smooth, detailed video
- Tripod thread lets consumers position the LifeCam at any angle to get the best position for long video captures*
- No need to adjust the focus-LifeCam Studio does it for you at any distance, from four inches to infinity
- TrueColor Technology automatically delivers bright and colourful video in virtually all lighting conditions
- High-fidelity microphone for more natural, detailed audio
- Works with Messenger, Yahoo! , AOL Instant Messenger, and Skype†
Intel Dual Core 1.6 GHz or higher (for VGA video calling) • Intel Dual Core 3.0 GHz or higher (for 720p HD recording)
1 GB (for VGA video calling) • 2 GB (for 720p HD recording)
Required Input Device
Required Media Drive