Office Professional 2013
Office Professional 2013
Work smart with professional tools and online access to your documents.
- Office on 1 PC for business use
- Store your documents online with SkyDrive
- Access, edit, and share your documents on your Internet-connected device using free Office Web Apps1
The professional standard has evolved. Step up to the newest Office programs for growing businesses.
Office Professional 2013 was designed to help you create and communicate faster, with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents online in SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Work smarter with Office Professional 2013
- Access, edit, and share documents on any internet-connected device, using free Office Web Apps1
- Equip yourself with the full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook
- See just appointment, email, or contact detail at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you or your users do not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.