Visio Professional 2013
Visio Professional 2013
AT A GLANCE
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. It includes all of the functionality of Visio Standard 2013 as well as updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data. Visio Professional 2013 also adds additional stencils for business and engineering diagrams; process diagrams (including Business Process Model and Notation [BPMN] 2.0); maps and floor plans; network diagrams; and software and database diagrams.
- Over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes
- Streamline teamwork and reduce the risk of errors by allowing two or more people to work on the same diagram in a single file at the same time
- Link to data from several popular structured data sources, including Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, SQL Azure, and SharePoint Lists and Business Connectivity Services
- Get visual indicators of what shapes others are working on and easily sync diagrams when saving
- Reveal patterns and meaning in your data with data graphics, such as vibrant icons, symbols, colours, and bar graphs
- Share and comment on diagrams—both static and data linked—through a web browser
1 GHz or greater x86/x64 Processor with SSE2 instruction set
Hard Disk Space
2 GB available
1 GB RAM (32-bit)/2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008R2 or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or greater
Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card 1024 x 576 minimum resolution
Microsoft Office 365 account and tenant required for Visio Pro for Office 365 Preview Touch features require a touch enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC Certain functionality requires internet connectivity
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or later, Microsoft SharePoint Online or Microsoft OneDrive required for coauthoring
SharePoint Server 2010, SharePoint Online or SharePoint Server 2013 Preview required for viewing Visio Services diagrams through a web browser. Compatible Browsers are IE 8,9,10, Firefox 10.x+,Safari 5 (Mac), Chrome 17.x.
SharePoint Designer 2013 Preview will improve workflow creation and publishing if installed on the same PC as Visio 2013 Professional Preview.
SharePoint Server 2013 Preview or SharePoint Online Preview required to view new file format diagrams through a web browser.
Lync required for presence notification.