Office 365 University
Office 365 University
Equip yourself for school and beyond
Experience Office when and where you need it
- 4 year subscription exclusively for eligible higher education students, faculty and staff***
- Office on 2 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices****
- Get the latest versions of the Office apps and access to Cloud Services
With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, your work can get done faster and will look even better. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access it from virtually anywhere.
Sign in to your account for full access to Office 365 services:
- The most up-to-date programs on 2PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices****
- Your applications, documents, and settings accessible virtually anywhere
- New versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote*, Publisher* and Access*
- 20+ GB OneDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your docs
- Stream full versions of Office programs on any PC with Office on Demand*****
- Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates.
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: OS X version 10.6
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you or your users do not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.