Office 365 Small Business Premium
Office 365 Small Business Premium
Power your business with best-in-class Office tools and services in a convenient 1-year subscription
5 PCs or Macs for a single user
- Office on 5 PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices for a single user3
- 1-year subscription: Version upgrades included
- Online storage: 7 GB OneDrive Pro
- Business email & shared calendar: 25 GB mailbox with anti-virus & anti-spam
- Company website tools: Create websites & share documents on the web
- HD video conferencing4: Online meetings with desktop sharing, voice, and video
- Easy setup / no IT skills needed: Simplified web-based administration
- Best for businesses with 1-10 employees
Power your business with best-in-class office tools and services for all your users2
Office 365 Small Business Premium was designed to help you create and communicate faster, with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents online in OneDrive to access from virtually anywhere.
Enjoy Office on your desktop and on the go
• Use Office on more devices. Use Office applications on more devices than ever before, including PC, Mac, and Windows tablet.
• Get more done with Office on Demand. Away from your PC? Stream a full-featured version of Office on any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or Windows 8.
• Stay connected to your work. Keep up to date with everyone's changes in the same document, even if changes are made at the same time.
Get big business IT—no expertise needed
• Deploy, manage, and safeguard Office 365 with an easy-to-use, web-based admin console, industry-leading malware and spam protection, and a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
• Install and deploy Office quickly. Set up users in seconds.
• Get updates automatically. Always have the latest tools, without work interruptions or delays.
• Manage everything simply. Easily administer email accounts and set document-sharing and other access rules from anywhere.
Look as professional as you really are
• Design customised marketing materials. Make an impression with documents that fit your brand and customers.
• Market your business with a website. Build your web presence with a site that's easy to set up and update, with no hosting fees.
• Hold impressive online meetings. Meet customers and partners online with HD video conferencing4 and screen sharing
Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Required Display Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
Required Hard Disk Space 3.0 GB available
Required Memory 1 GB RAM (32 bit);
2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: OS X v. 10.6
Required Processor 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Software .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an applicationâ€™s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory.
Additional System Requirements Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality.
However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.