Office 365 Small Business Premium was designed to help you create and communicate faster, with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents online in OneDrive to access from virtually anywhere.
• Office on 5 PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices for a single user3
• 1 year subscription: Version upgrades included
• Use Office on more devices: for 5 PCs or Macs, plus tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows for a single user1, 2
• Business email and shared calendar: 25GB mailbox with anti-virus and anti-spam
• Company website tools: Create websites and share documents on the Web
• HD video conferencing: Online meetings with desktop sharing, voice and video
• Annual subscription: Version upgrades included
• Easy setup, no IT skills needed: Simplified web-based administration
• Best for businesses with 1–10 employees3
PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: Mac OS X 10.10
iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later.
Android: Office for Android™ can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
PC: 1GB RAM (32 bit); 2GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: 4GB RAM
PC: 3.0GB of available disk space
Mac: 6GB HFS+ hard disk format
PC: 1280 x 800 resolution
Mac: 1280 x 800 resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.