AutoRoute Europe 2011
AT A GLANCE
AutoRoute is travel planning software that helps you plan your European vacation or business travel. Get driving directions along 5.4 million miles of navigable roads and find points of interest along the way such as ATMs, hotels, landmarks, parks, and fuel stations.
Easily explore new areas and find the services you want and need-no Internet required. Plan the perfect journey, from sightseeing to fuel stops and let AutoRoute provide the maps, directions and inspirations.
- Updated maps for 37 countries/regions in Eastern and Western Europe
- Easily plan the perfect trip, including multiple stops, points of interest, and start and stop times
- View the quickest routes with one-click trip optimization
- Optimize your trip by calculating mileage, time, and expenses in advance
- Find your way quickly and easily by entering an address, postal code or or place to get maps and step-by-step directions
- Tailor your trips by driving speed or road type to avoid highways, or to choose a more scenic route
- Add pushpins to mark places of interest-especially helpful on longer trips
Windows 7 with 1 GB RAM, Windows 7 (64 bit) with 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM, Windows Server 2008 with 512 MB RAM, or Windows XP with 256 MB RAM (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded); service packs for operating systems recommended.
Required Input Device
Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device
Super VGA (1024 X 768) or higher-resolution monitor
For Voice Output: any of the operating systems listed in the above system requirements and a compatible sound card Microsoft compatible email software such as Microsoft Office Outlook is required to use Send to Mobile and Send To as attachment; Office Outlook 2007 or Office Outlook 2010 is required to use Send To as picture Broadband Internet service recommended for certain features, which may require payment of a separate fee to an Internet service provider; local and/or long-distance telephone toll charges may apply GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and an available USB port Certain features require Internet Explorer. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed but will not displace your primary browser Voice directions require a SAPI-compliant text-to-speech engine