Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned competitor, Adidas miCoach personalizes training programs and sets achievable goals based on your fitness and performance goals. You can choose from a wealth of available activities including more than 320 unique exercises and five sports: soccer, tennis, running, basketball, and football.
Using Adidas miCoach hardware, the game wirelessly monitors activity both in front of the console and away. So you can track your heart rate, performance, and progress with easy-to-read graphical displays. And you can access your training data anywhere, anytime on the miCoach website and with the free miCoach phone app. Share, compare, and compete with friends and other members to build and maintain motivation.
NOTE: Requires an Xbox 360 console and Kinect sensor for gameplay.
- Train at home, in the gym, and outdoors, tracked by the latest motion-tracking technology and portable fitness hardware
- Track your progress from anywhere using the online miCoach network
- Earn Fit Points and awards for every bit of exercise you do, both in front of the console and away—points are redeemable for real-life discounts on an array of Adidas products
- Get better at your sport by seeing how your heroes line up a free throw, shoot a penalty, or maintain proper form over the last mile of a marathon
- Fully integrated to support Adidas and other brands of hardware, including HRM, Pacer, Zone, and stride sensor
- Get a personalized physical training program, including strength, flexibility, cardio, drills, and conditioning
- Move around your living room with fun sport-related games that hone your reaction times and work up a sweat
- Train in the comfort of your own home with an all-star team of athletes from your favorite sports, including Dwight Howard, Jozy Altidore, Josh Smith, Von Miller, Tyson Gay, Kaka, Jessica Ennis, and Ana Ivanovic
- View stats, log activity, and manage schedules and plans from web-capable devices