The United States has a military presence in two thirds of the countries around the world. A group of 12 have had enough and initiate a terror ultimatum called the Blacklist—a deadly countdown of escalating terrorist attacks on US interests. You play as Sam Fisher, the leader of the newly formed Fourth Echelon unit: a clandestine group that answers solely to the President of the United States. Sam and his team must hunt down these terrorists by any means necessary, and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
With a mandate directly from the president, Sam is building a whole new Echelon unit; his team, his way. Anna “Grim” Grimsdottir is his technical operations manager, CIA operative Isaac Briggs brings additional firepower, and resident hacker Charlie Cole rounds out his support crew. Fourth Echelon is a fully mobile ops unit with unlimited resources and cutting-edge technology aboard the repurposed stealth airliner, the Paladin.
- Pursue terrorists to the far reaches of the world, flying from exotic locales to US cities as you race against the clock to find out who’s behind the Blacklist
- Strike with lethal precision by marking and executing multiple enemies in one fluid motion
- Traverse the environment easily and fluidly, climb walls, and leap over barriers with Active Sprint
- Infiltrate terrorist cells by using new gadgets such as the upgraded snake cam and micro tri-rotor drone to scout ahead, mark targets remotely, and distract enemies—or explode the drone with frag grenade force
- Receive notification of terrorist attacks in real time thanks to the Strategic Mission Interface (SMI) which allows the team to receive data about mission objectives while on the move
- Earn money for completing missions and objectives to buy upgraded weapons and items from the SMI hub aboard the Paladin
- Wield weapons like the fan-favorite sticky shocker, and the curved and brutal Karambit knife for for close-quarters combat