Control a media computer while sitting on your couch, or conveniently stow the keyboard and mouse away without having to deal with wires. You can roam up to 30 feet away with a strong signal. Or, you can take the mouse separately to use with a laptop while traveling-the tiny transceiver conveniently snaps into the bottom of the mouse when it's time to pack up and go.
Setting up the keyboard and mouse is simple: just insert the batteries, plug in the tiny transceiver, and start typing.
- 2.4-gigahertz (GHz) wireless technology delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range, with virtually no interference
- Responsive cursor control takes advantage of 1,000-dots-per-inch (DPI) tracking
- Battery status indicator glows red when the battery is running low
- Hot keys let you quickly access frequently used tools, like the calculator, zoom, and audio controls.
- Wireless receiver plugs into your computer's USB port when you're ready to work-then snap it into the bottom of your mouse when you travel, and it automatically turns off
- Requries 2 AAA and 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)