Minute To Win It is back with a brand new family game for Kinect. With encouragement from celebrity chef and host Guy Fieri, you compete in a series of simple yet nerve-wracking games using common household items. Each 60-second challenge may seem simple, but it takes nerves of steel, intense concentration, and nimble moves to win $1 million. Be careful. When that minute is up, so is your chance at winning!
- Jump into the action using your Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor
- Play with up to four friends with Kinect to truly jump into the game
- Choose from four single-player modes and six multi-player modes including two-player co-op and four-player turn-based action
- Compete in 20 exciting challenges taken right from the show including Card Ninja, Broomski Ball, and Go the Distance
- Features the voice and likeness of Guy Fieri, celebrity chef and host of the hit TV show