NASCAR The Game: Inside Line blows open the adrenaline-fueled world of stock car racing, thrusting you right into the heart of the world’s best motorsports racing series. It’s the most accurate, authentic, pulse-pounding NASCAR game yet. For the first time, you can take the wheel in thrilling recreations of actual NASCAR race moments.
Telemetry and performance data from the actual cars is used to create in-game challenges that are more than mere simulations—they're perfectly replicated, real-life race scenarios. This is your chance to rewind, relive, and rewrite NASCAR history.
- Begin as a rookie driver and compete in multiple NASCAR Sprint Cup seasons, attracting and acquiring NASCAR sponsors, earning Championship points and credits, and gaining opportunities to compete in invitational events
- Experience the full NASCAR Sprint Cup Series with officially licensed cars, teams, drivers, tracks, rules, events, and official NASCAR announcers and crew chief
- Compete in a single NASCAR Sprint Cup season, as a real-world NASCAR driver, in Season Mode
- Fully customizable practice, qualifying, and race sessions combine with fast-paced, side-by-side racing
- Go one-on-one in head-to-head challenges against the best drivers in NASCAR and try to beat their best lap times on each track
- Create amazingly detailed paint schemes using a host of tools and decals in the newly reworked Paint Booth
- Take part in a Full Race Weekend mode with practice, qualifying, and race modes available both offline and online, with fully customizable practice and race lengths
- Drive on all the officially licensed tracks and races of the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series