We love speaking with and hearing from our fans. However, to maintain a healthy and appropriate dialogue for everyone, below are the rules for posts, communications and general behavior on social-network pages and online channels sponsored by Microsoft Store. Violation of these rules can lead to possible removal from the page or channel.
The Microsoft Store social media channels are intended to provide a fun place for fans of Microsoft to discuss products and services. Please note that comments, visuals, videos and other type of material posted by fans on this Page ("User Content") do not necessarily reflect the opinions or ideals of Microsoft Store, its employees or affiliates. Microsoft Store does not necessarily endorse nor is responsible for User Content on this Page or the accuracy of information, opinions, claims, or advice shared here by Microsoft fans.
- For any content you post on this Page that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos ("IP content"), you specifically give Microsoft the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content in any manner (including the right to copy, distribute and make derivative works) that you post on or in connection with this Page ("IP License").
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about this Page and Microsoft services, but you understand that we may use them without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
- You may submit video content, links to third party websites, photographs, and text. Just make sure you have the rights to anything you post. Be original-- if you don't own it, don't post it.
Rules of conduct
- You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, includes profanity or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not use this Page to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not post content or take any action on this Page that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- You will not post anyone's sensitive personal or financial information on this Page.
- If you are an employee of Microsoft posting (employee, agency, incentivized blogger/brand ambassador, etc.), be sure to let everyone know. Your posts should reflect this affiliation.
The Microsoft Store makes every effort to ensure our customers receive the best service we can offer. However, if customers abuse this system, we reserve the right to delete your posts and the right to block you from posting on our social media channels.Return to top