Play Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 2012 Edition to try to win $1,000,000 by correctly answering 14 multiple choice questions. The game features favorite elements from the hit TV show, including "Jump the Question" and "Ask the Audience" lifelines to help with stumper questions. Use your voice to answer questions, or play with gestures. Using your Xbox Avatar, play solo or in head-to-head challenges through over 2,500 questions. Will you ask for a lifeline, handle the pressure on your own, or walk away?
NOTE: Requires an Xbox 360 console and Kinect sensor for gameplay.
- True-to-TV game show experience based on the new and excitingly unpredictable "shuffle" format of randomized questions seen on the hit TV game show
- Play in familiar sets and stages modeled on the TV show
- Challenge your own score in single player mode, or play against a friend in multiplayer party mode
- Place yourself in the hot seat by using the avatar you created on the Xbox 360 to represent yourself in-game
- More than 2,500 questions give you hours of play
- Includes all the familiar gameplay elements such as "Ask the Audience" and "Jump a Question" lifelines.
- Play the game just as you would on the TV show by answering with your voice, or gesture with your hand to select an answer