If you can't be there in person, then the next best thing is to show up via the LifeCam HD-3000 Webcam.
Whether you're using Skype, Windows Live Messenger, or any other service, they'll see you in full 720p high definition. And even in low light or less than ideal conditions, you'll look great, thanks to the TrueColor Technology built right in.
The built-in microphone has acoustic noise-cancellation circuitry to help filter out background noise, and the universal base makes it easy to get you at just the right angle, whether you're using a desktop or laptop.
- Records true 720p HD video at up to 30 fps
- Offers cinematic video recording in 16:9 widescreen format
- TrueColor technology automatically delivers bright and colourful video, in virtually all lighting conditions
- Crystal-clear audio and built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise cancellation
- Works with Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! , AOL Instant Messenger, and Skype
1.5 GB free
Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, or XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2) or higher
VGA video calling: Intel Dual-Core 1.6 GHz or higher, 1 GB of RAM 720p HD recording: Intel Dual-Core 3.0 GHz or higher, 2 GB of RAM