Life won't ever be the same
Life moves at its own pace. But with Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro, your videos don’t have to. This Mac OS X application lets you time-lapse footage and distill it into gorgeous, smooth-looking video experiences. Share with your friends what you saw on the 20-kilometre hike you took last weekend or let them experience how it felt to fly down the mountain on your recent ski trip. It transforms video from just about any device, including GoPro cameras.
Works with most cameras
It works well with wide field of view action camera videos. And it supports different speedup factors from 1x to 25x.
Hyperlapses can be output at different resolutions and framerates. Plus, it supports multi-core CPUs and high-end GPUs for better processing speeds.
Easy to create
A step-by-step user interface makes it easier than ever to create gorgeous and polished time-lapsed videos – whether you're a beginner or a pro.
- Microsoft Hyperlapse Pro for Mac works only with OS X El Capitan (10.11) and Yosemite (10.10).
- Minimum of 4GB of RAM (longer or higher resolution videos require more memory).
- OpenGL 2.0 or newer graphics card for faster performance.
- After purchase, you can install Hyperlapse Pro at //go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=624193
- If you have previously installed the trial version, you only need to enter your product key. Once the product is activated, the watermark will not be applied to processed videos.