The Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 is Windows 8 and Xbox 360 compatible, with media hot keys, plug-and-play setup, a Windows Start button, and quiet-touch keys.
- Media Center controls the most-used media activities (play, pause, volume up, volume down, and mute) with four hot keys
- Plug-and-play lets you connect the keyboard to your computer and go—no software needed
- Spill-resistant design features integrated water channels to drain liquid away
- Quickly access the calculator with the touch of the calculator hot-key button
- Quiet Touch keys help you type in greater comfort, allowing your hands to sit more naturally on the quiet, responsive, thin-profile keys
Windows 8, 7, Vista, or XP: Pentium 233 MHz or faster processor;
Windows 2000: Pentium 133 MHz or faster processor
Required Operating System
PC: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, or 2000;
Mac: OS X v10.2x-10.5x Dashboard will only work with Mac OS X v10.4 or later.
Exposé (a feature of the Mac OS X operating system) will only work on Mac OS X v10.3 or later.
Required Hard Disk Space
Windows: 60 MB;
Mac: 30 MB
Required Media Drive
Internet access is required for software installation;
fees may apply
Required Input Device
Users of Mac OS X v10.3.x must upgrade to Mac OS X v10.3.9 before connecting hardware OR install the enclosed IntelliType Pro and IntelliPoint software before connecting the hardware.