More information helps you take control of your health and fitness. With the Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale, you can track your weight, percentage of body fat, and Body Mass Index (BMI) over time with a host of online graphs and mobile tools to help you reach your goals
Like any scale, Fitbit Aria measures your weight. But unlike most scales, Aria's glass surface contains electrodes that send a small, safe signal through your body to measure body impedance, giving you accurate data on your body’s fat and lean mass.
Weighing yourself is only part of the equation. Fitbit provides online and mobile tools like weight goals and food and workout logging to help you achieve your fitness and weight-loss goals.
- Taps into your home wireless network to upload your information to your private account at Fitbit.com automatically each time you step on the scale
- Set up your Fitbit Aria scale wirelessly with just a few clicks
- Earn weight achievement badges to help celebrate achieving your weight goals and share your successes with friends and family for extra support
- Analyze your stats with easy-to-read graphs of your weight, BMI, and percentage of body fat over time
- Invite up to seven other household members to set up an account so each person can see their own stats on their separate Fitbit.com accounts