If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, the Fitbit One is for you. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. At night, it measures your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning.
Powered by Fitbit’s leading-edge accelerometer and altimeter, the One accurately captures all-day activity that pedometers can’t handle. It bases calculations like calories burned on your personal profile—reflecting your personal stats, not a national average.
Slip it into your wristband at night, and it’ll measure your sleep cycle. Once the data syncs, graphs on your dashboard will reveal how long you slept and the number of times you woke up, giving you a sleep-quality score. Over time, you can apply what you learn to help you sleep more soundly. The One also has a silent wake alarm that gently vibrates to wake you at the time you want.
Wear it comfortably in your pocket or on a belt or bra—the silicone clip will keep it secure. Use the sleep wristband at night. Its rechargeable battery lasts five to seven days before needing a boost. The One is also rain-, splash-, and sweat-proof.
- Automatically syncs your data to PCs and select smartphones (after you sign up for a free account and register your device at fitbit.com)
- Tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed
- Helps you to challenge yourself to set goals, earn badges, and get fit
- Log your food, water, workouts, weight, and more using Fitbit’s online tools
- Measures your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning