Gears of War: Judgment delivers the most intense and challenging Gears of War game yet, with a campaign that takes you back to the immediate aftermath of Emergence Day, the defining event of the Gears of War universe.
Set years before the events of the previous Gears of War trilogy, Gears of War: Judgment centres on Kilo Squad, a troop of soldiers led by Damon Baird and Augustus "The Cole Train" Cole. They are joined by newcomers to the Gears series, Sofia Hendricks and Garron Paduk, as they attempt to save the besieged city of Halvo Bay from a terrifying new enemy.
- Fight to protect the planet Sera from annihilation by an unstoppable new Locust menace in the most intense and challenging Gears of War game ever
- Experience more challenging gameplay scenarios and achievements with the new Mission Declassification system, which reveals critical information over the course of the campaign
- Test your mettle in highly competitive new multiplayer and co-op modes, with faster, more intense, and more action-packed combat than ever before
- Take on new types, locations, and timing of enemies every time you play, thanks to the new Smart Spawn System for both campaign and multiplayer modes
- Join in a five-player team in OverRun, a new class-based competitive mode that pits Locusts against COG soldiers in an explosive head-to-head fight—then switch sides for the next round of battle