Expand your computer's potential with the Toshiba dynadock U3.0, the universal docking station that links all your electronic devices to your laptop with just one single USB 3.0 cable. Now with one simple cable connection to your computer, you can access to large screen displays, stereo speakers, external hard drive, optical drive, printer, full-size keyboard and mouse. Surf the Internet while you listen to music, check your email and social networking accounts, watch streaming videos, write a paper, or work on a presentation.
The dynadock U3.0 has a built-in HD digital video card supporting dual display output. Connect one or two external displays with resolution up to 2048 x 1152 each. View up to 3 displays simultaneously (including your laptop screen). 3.5mm audio ports or the HDMI out port can also pump out 5.1 surround sound, providing a true multimedia experience.
Virtually any brand of Windows-based computer with a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port is compatible with the dynadock U3.0.
- One simple USB 3.0 cable connection from your laptop to all your accessories
- Built-in video card supports two displays up to 2048 x 1152 resolution
- HDMI out port built-in for Full 1080 HD video and gaming
- 5.1 channel surround sound through HDMI or 3.5mm audio ports
- Six USB ports
- Two easy access front USB 3.0 “always on” Sleep & Charge ports
- Fast USB 3.0 data transfer speed to USB 3.0 external storage devices
- Universal compatibility with all Windows-based computers
1.6GHz or higher processor. Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/AMD Athlon/AMD Duron family, or compatible processor recommended (Intel Core 2 Duo 1.4 GB or higher processor recommended for optimal performance)
Required operating system
Microsoft Windows 8, Window 7, Vista or XP (32-bit with SP2/SP3) OS
1GB memory or higher (2GB or higher recommended)
USB 3.0 or 2.0 port (3.0 recommended for optimal performance)
Required hard disk space
50 MB of available hard disk space
Required input device
CD-ROM drive (or Internet access to download driver)
One-year limited warranty