See your data in new, intuitive ways
The spreadsheet tool you already know is now easier to use and more powerful than ever.
- Preview trends with recommended charts and one-click forecasting
- Link tables and run complex calculations quickly with Power Pivot
- Query, shape and merge data from corporate and cloud data sources
- Visualize data with new chart types like Treemap and Waterfall
- Use the Tell Me search bar for instant help with Excel
The Microsoft Difference
We'll get you up and running
We’re the company that built Office, so we know it better than anybody. No matter what help you may need with downloading or installing Office, we've got the expertise you need. We'll give you the support you need until your software is up and running.
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Required Operating System
Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available disk space
1024 x 768 resolution
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements
Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.