Experience Office when and where you need it
Welcome to the next generation of Office, a powerful service that keeps you connected whether you’re at home or on the go. Simply sign into Office 365 Home Premium (non-commercial use only) to open your applications, documents, and custom settings on any Internet-connected PC running Windows 7 or 8. Combine Office with Windows 8 for the best experience yet, with even more ways to work the way you want.
< ul>< li>Get Office on up to 5 household PCs, Macs, or tablets < li>Powerful new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Access < li>Talk to anyone using Skype, including 60 minutes of free international calls every month to landlines in over 40 countries and to cell phones in 7 countries (Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers.) < li>Get an additional 20 GB of OneDrive online storage for easy access and sharing of your documents < li>Get the entire Office suite + cloud services for less than the cost of Office Professional < /ul>< br/>< div class=suite_content>< table border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0> Word
- < li>In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading < li>Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them < li>Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word < li>Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide < li>Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly < li>Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device < li>OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting < li>The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
- The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place < li>Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions < li>Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
- Insert and customise prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more < li> Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features < li>Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
With time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs, your work can get done faster and will look even better. Plus, save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access it from virtually anywhere.
Simplify how you share
< ul> < li>Share documents and edits more easily when you work together. < li>When you’re away from your computer, stream a full-featured version of Office on any Internet-connected Windows 7 or 8 PC with Office on Demand < li>Get organised with Outlook email, scheduling, and task-list tools. < li>Capture, plan, and share notes and information with OneNote. < li>Stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries. < /ul>
< p class="content_head">Turn ideas into beautiful documents < br/>
- < li>Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates. < li>Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work. < li>Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard. < li>Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects. < li>Pull content from PDFs straight into Word. < li>Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations. < /ul>