- 1-year subscription includes ongoing version updates 1
- Share your subscription with up to four members of your household 6
- Office on 5 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices 3
- 1 TB OneDrive storage for each of up to five users 6
- 60 minutes Skype calls per month 4
Equip yourself for school and beyond
- In the new read mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading. Fewer menus mean higher focus on your content, accompanied only by tools that add value to your reading.
- Open a PDF in Word, and enjoy editing content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you created it in Word
- Show your style and professionalism with templates, plus save time. Browse Word templates in more than 40 categories.
- In Excel 2013 each workbook has its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks at once. It also makes life easier when you’re working on two monitors
- You’ll find several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
- The new Recommended Charts button on the Insert tab lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data. Related types of charts like scatter and bubble charts are under one umbrella
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
- The improved Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to clip whatever you’re seeing on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section, or to jot down Quick Notes that are automatically saved and filed as part of your notebook.
- You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes, which stores a copy of the file in your notebook. You can also create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams right within OneNote and edit their information in place in your notes.
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. In previous releases, it was difficult to figure out who saw what on which monitor. The improved Presenter View fixes that headache and makes it simpler to work with.
- No more eyeballing objects on your slides to see if they’re lined up. Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes, and more, are close to even, and they also tell you when objects are spaced evenly.
- PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs so you don’t have to install them for certain file formats to work
- The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they’re available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
- Your calendar can tell you much more than just the time of your next appointment. You can add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, and Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail) - all conveniently delivered right into your Outlook experience
- Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
- Never again get "lost in the data." A standardised app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
- Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2013. Choose from an array of page parts—such as sidebars and stories—as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
- Use professional-looking effects for text, shapes and pictures, including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features such as ligatures and stylistic alternates
- Use Publisher to search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to the document, without having to save them first
What suite suits you?
For 1 computer
For 1 computer
For 1 computer
5PCs/Macs plus select devices1. Ongoing access to updates
1TB storage – Save documents online to your OneDrive for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere6
Skype world minutes – Find new ways to stay in touch with 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 40+ countries or regions4
Office on multiple device
Install Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs and on select mobile devices when available
Always have your applications, settings and documents accessible when you need them
Office on Demand5
Stream full-featured Office applications to any Internet connected PC with Office on Demand
Easy annual subscription
Includes ongoing access to version upgrades, multiple device installs, and access to multiple languages
Share your subscription benefits with up to four other members of your household. Household members can then:
- Install Office 365 on their PCs, Macs, or mobile devices such as Windows tablets, iPhones, or Android smartphones (up to five total per household)
- Get an additional 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Manage their own installations from their “My Account” page
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
Required .NET Version
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8.
Additional System Requirements
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Note: System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory. These processors were widely available in 2007. Most computers that are available today include a graphics processor that meets or exceeds this standard. However, if you or your users do not have a graphics processor, you can still run Office 2013.