The Kinect for Windows sensor unit is intended to be used with the Kinect for Windows Commercial SDK .
Note: The sensor unit does not ship with any software, and will only operate with an application developed for Kinect for Windows.
- Utilise Kinect skeletal-tracking, sophisticated microphone array, and other sensor technologies
- Link computers to Kinect devices running Windows 7 and Windows 8 Developer Preview
- Use the Kinect for Windows SDK to build applications with C++, C#, or Visual Studio Basic by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Explore the limitless opportunities to transform products, processes, and businesses
- Run applications built with the Kinect for Windows Commercial Software Development Kit (SDK)
32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
Required Operating System
Requires Windows 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 7
2 GB RAM
Additional System Requirements
Dedicated USB 2.0 bus