For the first time ever in Tiger Woods PGA TOUR franchise history, you'll now be able to compete at the hallowed grounds of Augusta National Golf Club. Experience the historic holes that comprise Amen Corner and make a run at capturing the distinctive green jacket. It's the closest thing to being there-every hole on the course has been laser-scanned into the game, providing you with the most authentic digital representation of the tournament and par 3 courses. Every tree, every azalea, and every undulation in every green was recreated down to the smallest detail.
The game also includes an all-new career mode that closely follows your rise from an amateur golfer through the ranks to the title of Masters champion. You can also choose to play as one of more than 20 professional golfers, including Zach Johnson (2007 Masters Champion) and Bubba Watson (2010 Ryder Cup, Team USA). Then take on the best of the best on 16 of the world's most celebrated courses, including Royal Melbourne Golf Club (Australia), Atlanta Athletic Club, TPC San Antonio, St Andrews Links, and Pebble Beach Golf Links.
- Relive and play through memorable, historic moments in Masters Moments
- Relive each of Tiger's four wins at the Masters by attempting to equal or beat his scores in each round of the tournament
- Climb the world rankings in the all-new career mode as you work your way through the amateur tour, the Nationwide TOUR, and Q-School to earn a spot on the PGA TOUR
- All-new broadcast presentation package is led by Jim Nantz and David Feherty
- Take the challenge and see how you measure up against the greats who have played in this legendary tournament
- Play like a true pro with a caddie by your side and get recommendations on shots and club selection as you become a more successful golfer
- Enhanced visuals showcase high-fidelity character models and course details that bring to life all the sights and sounds of a round of golf at Augusta National
- For the first time in franchise history, the game features 3D grass, which appears and responds more like actual grass