A time of untold chaos has come. Mighty forces clash behind the scenes in a struggle for power and influence. Northern Kingdoms mobilize their armies and prepare for war. But armies on the march are not enough to stop a bloody conspiracy. Someone is hunting crowned heads.
Every assassination attempt intensifies the chaos, and might truly does make right these days. Cruelty and violence have become daily fare. Do you dare stand alone among the mighty forces that are fighting for power over the Northern Kingdoms?
- Complex, immersive, nonlinear story offers over 40 hours of gameplay, 4 different beginnings, and 16 different endings
- Your decisions impact relations with other characters and entire communities, and may also influence the political situation in the Northern Kingdoms
- New combat elements include ranged weapons (daggers and bombs), traps and bait, the magic Heliotrope Sign, and the ability to sneak up on and launch non-lethal attacks on your foes
- Spectacular, dynamic, brutal combat system features numerous tactical options, including advanced monster fighting technique
- Combine real-time interactive moves like parry, dodge, and riposte with combat based on RPG character traits to succeed in battle
- Explore numerous locations in the vast, realistic game world, including the mighty La Valette Castle, the bustling dwarven mining town of Vergen, multiple border garrisons and fortresses, ancient forests, and the vibrant trading post and river port of Flo