Binary Domain puts you in the middle of a fast-paced and intense battle for humanity in robot-invaded 2080 Tokyo. Work with your team, think on your feet, and give the machines an unexpected ending. Be human, be unpredictable.
Fighting through the derelict lower levels of the city, control an international peace-keeping squad that soon starts to question its surroundings and the choices it makes. Are the robots becoming more human, or are humans becoming more like machines?
- The Consequence System combines gameplay elements and AI to create different in-game experiences based on your actions, choices, and words
- Your behavior, aggression, courage, cowardice, and pace, and your dialogue with squad members, determines the path of the game
- Build a high level of trust with your squad by learning their likes and dislikes and specialties, and they'll work closely with you to defeat enemies
- Or avoid building trust by putting your team in difficult situations, issuing poor commands, and performing badly, for a more solitary experience where the squad is less likely to help you
- Plan your moves strategically and carefully in order to progress through the hostile environments of the game
- Each squad member has a different personality and will respond differently to your actions, meaning there's no right and wrong, just your style of play
- Different team members will see different things in the environments and, depending on your trust level, will suggest different tactics to take down the enemies
- The way your team works together will trigger different events at different points in the campaign so your experience will vary depending on who you take with you, how you work with them, and how you perform