Microsoft Research Detours v3 Professional is a library for instrumenting arbitrary Win32 functions. Detours intercepts Win32 functions by re-writing the in-memory code for target functions. The Detours package also contains utilities to attach arbitrary DLLs and data segments to any Windows application binary.
- Easily intercept Win32 or Windows application functions
- Intercept functions at the granularity of a process
- Support for jumping between 32-bit and 64-bit processor code
- Load a DLL into a process
- Attach arbitrary data segments to existing binaries
- Extend the functionality of running applications with your code
- Supports 32-bit code on X86 and ARM processors. 64-bit code on X64 and IA64 processors