Stylish and eye-grabbing, the Arc Touch Mouse is more than a pretty device. It’s reliable wireless freedom plus Microsoft touch technology, on the go. Use it just about anywhere, even on a rough wood surface or carpet, thanks to BlueTrack Technology. Plus you can retain wireless control of your computer up to 30 feet away.
The Arc Touch Mouse’s innovative design allows for quick use and storage. Curve it comfortably to get started. Then smoothly glide your finger up or down the touch strip. When you’re done, keep the tiny transceiver plugged into your computer’s USB port, or attach it magnetically onto the underside of the mouse. Then flatten the Arc Touch Mouse to turn it off, and slip it into your pocket or bag.
The Touch strip on the Arc Touch Mouse responds precisely to the speed of your finger movement, using Haptic feedback (light vibration that signals scrolling speed) to scan through documents or web pages as quickly—or as cautiously—as needed, entirely by feel.
- Curve to turn on, flatten to turn off, no button to switch—a green light flashes to show the battery is working, and then turns off to save battery life
- Leave the USB Nano Transceiver plugged in when you’re on the go, or store it magnetically in the mouse
- Scroll slowly with a gentle swipe or quickly with a flick of the finger, then tap to stop
- BlueTrack Technology combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on almost any surface
- Superior comfort that’s designed to fit your right or left hand