Dell 27 Monitor - S2715H
HP Pavilion 27c Curved Display
Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved Monitor - U3415W
Lenovo Y27g RE Curved Gaming Monitor
Get a cinematic view of everything you do. Designed in the same way as the screens at your favorite movie theater, curved computer monitors give you immersive edge-to-edge pictures and a field of view that uses both your primary and peripheral fields of vision – so you're always right inside the action. In addition, curved monitors come with a wide range of features and functions, such as:
- Full HD IPS Displays: Designed to give you a crystal-clear view of your screen from virtually any angle, curved HD IPS displays help ensure that your favorite games, movies, websites and documents are clearly visible from almost anywhere in the room.
- High Contrast Ratio: With a 3000:1 static contrast ratio available on many curved PC monitors, users can see their content in more vivid, lifelike colors, brighter, truer whites, and deeper, darker blacks.
- Game Mode: Select monitors feature Game Mode, which improves upon their already deep contrast and allows gamers to see all the action. And with incredible response times, you'll get less motion blur and ghosting than ever before.
- • Fast, Simple Connections: Whether you're using a monitor with a connected CPU, laptop, tablet, gaming console or smartphone, connecting your go-to devices is as simple as dropping a line into an HDMI port.
- Built-in Audio: Although curved computer monitors can be used with your favorite surround sound speakers, they generally come fully equipped with high-quality speakers that are designed to complement their incredible pictures with an immersive listening experience.
- Modern Multitasking: Rather than alternating between viewing panes, many of the newest monitors offer streamlined multitasking – giving you full views of several projects at once. With picture-in-picture or picture-by-picture solutions, you can see, and do, more at a glance.
- Stylish Designs: Created to look as beautiful on as they do off, curved PC monitors boast clean lines and slim profiles that won't disrupt your space.
If you're ready to buy a curved monitor, but still have questions, you can chat live with one of our experienced Answer Techs, or visit the Microsoft Store -- and we'll help you find the information you need to choose the right monitor for your space, your style and your projects.