An immersive first-person shooter, Brink takes place on the Ark, a massive, man-made floating city at sea that was built as part of a contemporary green vision. But now in the year 2045 in the aftermath of a global environmental crisis, the Ark finds itself in complete isolation with its originally sustainable resources in limited supply. Competing social factions have been thrown into an isolated and horrific conflict, and you must now decide the combat role you want to assume as you fight to save yourself and mankind's last refuge.
- Blends single-player, co-op, and multiplayer gameplay into one seamless experience, allowing you to develop your character whether playing alone, with your friends, or against others online
- Offers a compelling mix of dynamic battlefields, extensive customization options, and an innovative control system that ensures continual replay value
- SMART button feature dynamically evaluates where you're trying to get to and makes it happen
- Choose to fight through two complete story campaigns as either a member of the Resistance or Security, either cooperatively or competitively
- Advanced player customization offers a near-endless combination of looks for your character, allowing for your appearance to be truly unique
- Objectives, communications, missions, and inventory selection are all dynamically generated based on your role, condition, location, squad mates, and the overall status of the battle in all gameplay modes