It's 2047. Contained in a giant nanodome by the corrupt CELL Corporation, New York City has been overgrown by a beautiful yet perilous rainforest. Now you must turn the seven distinct environments of the ultimate untamed sandbox into your personal hunting ground. With the freedom to choose your path, your approach, and your weapons in a huge open world, how you seek your retribution is completely up to you.
Prophet is on a revenge mission after uncovering the truth behind Cell Corporation’s motives for building the quarantined Nanodomes. The citizens were told that the giant citywide structures were resurrected to protect the population and to cleanse these metropolises of the remnants of Ceph forces. In reality, the Nanodomes are CELL’s covert attempt at a land and technology grab in their quest for global domination. With Alien Ceph lurking around every corner and human enemies on the attack, nobody is safe in the path of vengeance. Everyone is a target in Prophet’s quest for retribution.
Get the limited Hunter Edition of Crysis 3 to gain the tactical edge. You receive the Hunter upgrade module in-game, which boosts the stealth and target acquisition capabilities of the Nanosuit. You gain early access to Crysis 3 iconic tactical bow for multiplayer, and have the Electric Arrow ammunition and a special weapon skin. You get three specialized dog-tags, to let your prey know exactly who killed them. Finally, you start multiplayer at Level 5, allowing you to maintain a tactical edge.
- Return to the fight as Prophet, the Nanosuit soldier on a quest to rediscover his humanity and exact brutal revenge
- Adapt on the fly with the stealth and armor abilities of your unique Nanosuit as you battle through the seven wonders of New York's Liberty Dome
- Unleash the firepower of your all-new, high-tech bow and alien weaponry to hunt both human and alien enemies
- Uncover the truth behind the death of your squad while reestablishing the power of human will in a rich story full of exciting twists and turns
- Master the ultimate sandbox and turn it into your own personal hunting ground
- Assess, adapt, and attack with open levels that let you choose your path and approach