FIFA Soccer 12 brings to the pitch the game-changing new Player Impact Engine, a physics engine that delivers real-world physicality in every player interaction. Revolutionary gameplay innovations inspired by the real-world game make FIFA Soccer 12 deeper and more engaging. All-new precision dribbling delivers a higher fidelity of touch on the ball for attacking players, while tactical defending fundamentally changes the approach to defending by placing equal importance on positioning, intercepting passes, and tackling.
Plus, CPU players have been infused with Pro Player Intelligence, which enhances their self-awareness and aptitude, enabling them to make decisions based on their own skills as well as the strengths and attributes of their teammates.
- Enjoy new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control of the pace of the game
- Experience an infinite variety of natural and believable outcomes in every contact-players feel more resilient on the ball, push and pull during the fight for possession, and recover from light challenges more easily, preserving their natural momentum
- Manage new types of injuries and the risk of sending a player onto the pitch who isn't fully healed
- For the first time ever, two broadcast teams will be featured: Martin Tyler and Alan Smith, and Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend-customize audio to your preferred commentators for any matches
- Get complete authenticity with over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players
- Player Impact Engine monitors contact between players in real-time, analyzing the force of the collision and impact on the body to detect real injuries, creating a deeper more challenging Career Mode
- Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent