Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition presents the definitive edition of Fallout: New Vegas, featuring the main game and all six pieces of game add-on content: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Courier's Stash, and Gun Runners' Arsenal.
New Vegas is the kind of town where you dig your own grave prior to being shot in the head and left for dead.and that's before things really get ugly. It's a town of dreamers and desperados being torn apart by warring factions vying for complete control of this desert oasis. It's a place where the right kind of person with the right kind of weaponry can really make a name for themselves, and make more than an enemy or two along the way.
As you battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland, the colossal Hoover Dam, and the neon-drenched Vegas Strip, you'll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, power-hungry factions, special weapons, mutated creatures, and much more. Choose sides in the upcoming war or declare "winner takes all" and crown yourself the King of New Vegas in this follow-up to the 2008 videogame of the year, Fallout 3.
- In Dead Money, your life hangs in the balance as you face new terrain, foes, and choices-it's up to you how you play your cards in the quest to survive
- The residents of the Mojave have long assumed the trackless wastes of the Big Empty are a no-man's-land, a desolate stretch where no living thing can survive-in Old World Blues, you discover that it's anything but
- Courier's Stash gives you immediate access to four content bundles previously available only through pre-ordering Fallout: New Vegas-the Caravan Pack, Classic Pack, Mercenary Pack, and Tribal Pack
- Honest Hearts takes you on an expedition into the unspoiled wilderness of Utah's Zion National Park where things go horribly wrong when your caravan is ambushed by a tribal raiding band
- In Lonesome Road, you're contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas
- Gun Runners' Arsenal increases the range of unique weapons, weapon mods, ammo types, and recipes waiting to be uncovered in the vast Mojave Wasteland