Celebrities and the rich flock to Hidden Springs in search of relaxation and escape from the mundane. Many cannot resist rumors of the seemingly miraculous healing powers that linger in the woods and waters. Some of the townsfolk who live in the woods are highly secretive and seem to have a pale green tinge to them.
An exclusive retreat for the rich and famous? Or a mysterious world with healing powers? Whatever the answer, one thing is certain: the Sims you meet in Hidden Springs all have stories that are truly out of this world.
- Explore all new locations, lots, and venues
- Customize your game with dozens of all-new exclusive objects and clothing that are only available in Hidden Springs
- Mingle with the best that Hidden Springs society has to offer at the luxury Redwood Height Lodge
- Take a break from a hike through the serene woodlands of Hidden Springs and pick up the blended delicacy of your choice at Han's Tavern and Café
- Experience true balance and well-being as your Sims bask in the sunlight and relax in the indoor and outdoor pools of the Crystal Solarium
- Look out over all of Hidden Springs at the Redwood Peak Viewing Area, a perfect setting for romantic dates or painting a masterpiece-the breathtaking view is well worth the journey
- Party all night and discover exciting international beats at Lars' Disco-tech
- Play with the Fountain of Youth and your Sims can become forever young